We have all lots of resources to help your church listen to and work with children in your congregation.
Let's celebrate this summer
We know that the church plays a vital role in helping vulnerable children and young people across the country.
Perhaps there are children’s workers or ambassadors for our charity in your congregation. A service of celebration is a perfect way to say thank you to these special people while raising awareness of the issues many vulnerable children face today.
We’ve got lots of ideas and worship resources to help you host your celebration.
Going deeper into debt
Use our free Bible studies and worship materials to explore the impact of problem debt on families.
Lent, Mothering Sunday and Easter
We offer a handful of resources for these holidays:
- Our flexible Lent resources offer opportunities for reflection, prayer and conversation
- Celebrate everyone who cares for us with our Mothering Sunday worship materials
- Reflect on Holy Week and Easter
Advent, Christmas and Epiphany
- Celebrate Christingle and explore the significance of the life and story of Jesus
- Follow us on an Advent journey with our online Advent calendar
- Remember children seeking protection in the UK at Epiphany
The Good Childhood Youth Toolkit
The Good Childhood Youth Toolkit is a free online resource to help you develop an exciting youth work agenda for your church.
Use the toolkit to get your youth work started, to develop your current ministry or to plan for future improvements.